Syncing the Belkin QODE Ultimate keyboard case for the iPad couldn’t be any easier. In this article we are going to walk you through that easy process. The pairing of the keyboard and the iPad is done via bluetooth quite efficiently from what we could tell.
One thing you will have to understand is that the keyboard will not respond if the top iPad half is not sitting in one of the grooves on the keyboard half, failing to sync in turn. This is a feature that stops you from accidentally hitting the keys on it when you are in a different non-typing mode or setup. This same hardware/software feature will stop you from seeing anything you type appear on screen if you don’t follow step 1.
- Make sure that iPad half is snapped securely into one of the magnetic grooves on the bottom keyboard half.
- Go into the iPad settings app and under General, make sure bluetooth is turned on.
- Select the Belkin keyboard from the list of devices that appear, it should be marked as ‘not connected.’
- On the Belkin QODE Ultimate keyboard case for the iPad, press the Function (Fn written in blue) and the number 2 key at the same time.
- If you are prompted to enter a password to pair the devices, enter 1234. If not prompted, then you should see the device in the list now say ‘connected’ and move to the top.
That’s it, you can now begin typing much faster than you would be if you were using the on-screen keyboard that comes with iOS.
Conclusion: How to sync the Belkin QODE Ultimate keyboard case with the iPad
Most bluetooth keyboards will adhere to this pairing process with the iPad except some that have a dedicated sync button, but this one doesn’t. Remember to have the iPad securely snapped in a groove for it to respond. Also check out our review for the Belkin keyboard where we highlight some more pros & cons of using this device. Happy typing.
123,535 total views, 1 views today